SICEP SpA, developing within its company a Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with the International Standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and in relation to the
Design, production and installation of prefabricated concrete structural components
adopts a Quality Policy which defines the strategic corporate directions and objectives for achieving its corporate mission.
Quality understood not only as a tool to obtain better products and services for the customer, but above all as a strategy to make the Company more efficient both in terms of work organization and the design and production of products/processes/services.
The Quality System is documented in the Quality Manual and in the management procedures which define the operating methods, the responsibilities of each identified process and the related interactions.
Design and creation of innovative, flexible, reliable and durable products, respecting human health and the environment in which they live, improving the quality of life.
Provide products and services that comply with current legislation and meet the quality requirements expressed by its members , customers and other interested parties.
The General Management is committed to ensuring that the company objectives are achieved in compliance with the following principles:
- pay the utmost attention to the Customer’s needs with the constant aim of satisfying them, ensuring full compliance with the applicable mandatory requirements;
- adopt a strategic program of “continuous improvement”, through a risk based thinking approach, periodically evaluating and reviewing the reference context, planning and implementing actions that address risks and opportunities;
- constantly maintain and develop adequate resources (financial, infrastructural, human and environmental) in order to promptly respond to the technical and technological developments to which the reference sector is subject;
- maintain and develop skills and know-how, promoting the growth, circulation and sharing of skills;
- spread the corporate culture internally as a common heritage, promoting motivation activities, professional growth and involvement of all staff;
- rationalize and optimize the use of resources;
- correctly manage relationships with suppliers, as the achievement of objectives also depends on them;
- resolve product/service and process non-conformities, promoting actions that eliminate the causes and prevent their recurrence;
- adopt all possible measures to ensure a healthy and safe working environment, promoting a culture of safety and ethics;
- compliance with the company code of ethics
The General Management, taking the Company Mission and Quality Policy as a reference for its choices, periodically reviews the QMS by setting specific and measurable Objectives and develops an Implementation Plan.
The Action Plan provides, for each objective set, the assignment of the time limits for achievement, the responsibilities involved and the economic and material resources necessary for this. The state of achievement of the quality objectives is monitored by monitoring the performance of appropriate performance indicators.